Your email. Sure.
What’s happening with your emails should be… nothing!
Here at Suremail, we think your emails are yours. Full stop. No needs to scan them, to make marketing or sell the content to other companies. No needs to see what you do to improve your experience. No.
The only process is to scan for viruses and spams, and this is automated. We don’t want to know anything about it, just keep you on the safe street.
So now, just relax, you’re private life is safe.
Sure. Without any limit. No, seriously!
We don’t limit anything.
- No limit on the total storage for your emails
- No limit on how many emails you have (but stay under 4000 by folder to increase performances)
- No limit on folder size, numbers of folders, to work, to archive
- No limit on devices you might use
- No limit on mail size when you send or receive (may be limited by the receiver’s provider)
You can try it.
- Your account is in trial mode until you we created it for you, and you’ll still have some days to test it
- This trial is usually for 30 days
- If you cancel your membership prior the end of the trial, you’ll not pay anything
- Most of the time, we make some promotion, so your trial may be extended
- We do not refund any started paying account, but we do not charge your credit card during the trial, even if you cancel
It’s safe, it’s green, it’s 2020 ready
- Your emails will be stored safely, never scanned, sold or reviewed
- It’s 100% renewable energy used to host your emails, as all others
- No air-conditionning to maintain the datacenter
How to order
Suremail is an annual subscription. You pay for one year of service, and it is automatically renewed.
You can cancel it at any time. Your email remains valid until the end of the paid period.
When you place your order, the amount is reserved on your card and you will receive an email with instructions for your new address. You will have to answer them in order to validate your choice. Once your account is created, invoicing begins.
Your email for €1.5/month
How much this cost
How to pay / cancel / resign
You pay when you order. The amount is reserved. The subscription begins when your account is activated and is renewed each year.
If a special offer mentions it, your subscription may start after a free period only.
You can cancel at any time. Your account will remain active until it expires. There is no partial refund.
Before a renewal, you will receive an email to your communication address. You then have time to terminate it.
How to pay
You can pay by credit card or Apple Pay (if available). There are no additional costs for you.
Normally, all credit cards are accepted.
You can terminate your subscription at any time. Your account will remain active until it expires, i.e. 1 year after the last payment. If you want to delete it faster, contact our support. However, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Why do I need to provide another email address?
We must send you your login information! In addition, you will receive billing information on this address.
Even if you no longer wish to use another email address, you need a different communication address than @suremail.eu.
It is imperative not to forward your mail and delete it directly from your other account: suppose your account is suspended; if you do not receive our message with explanations and procedure, your account will be deleted.
Why do I need to keep another address?
It is imperative to keep an email address for communication! This is our only way to contact you in case of suspension of your account (for a billing problem, blocking due to hacking or spam, etc...). If you no longer wish to use your current address, do not provide it anymore, but keep it for our communication, or create a free address at your supplier.
If you forward your messages to your @monmail.ch address - our messages will be lost if your @monmail.ch account is suspended; it is better not to forward the messages OR keep their original copies.
Only you are responsible for remaining reachable.
Which devices and applications are compatible
All of them.
Any email client that supports standard IMAP (or POP3, not recommended) and SMTP ports can use your account. It is highly recommended to use SSL security for both IMAP and SMTP to ensure the security of transmitted data.
Some examples: iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows PC, Outlook, tablet or recent android phone.
How can I use my account?
Your @suremail.eu email is easy to configure. When you send emails, this address is used. But you can also use other accounts on your device or applications.
You will find the necessary technical details in the FAQ or in your welcome email.
Where are my emails stored?
In Switzerland, with the largest and most serious hosting company Infomaniak. Suremail.eu and Suremail.ch has no access to your messages or your account. He can only delete or suspend it - or if needed, help you to reset your password.
We choosed Switzerland as it respect your privacy, and of course, is GPRD compliant.
Is it PUSH compatible?
IMAP is not PUSH compatible. But the current version of IMAP works in such a way as to give the same result. If your device or application is compatible, you will receive a new email as soon as it arrives, even on your iPhone if it's running the last version of iOS.
Can I add aliases?
Aliases can be obtained and configured as separate accounts for sending messages. But in this case, all messages arrive in the same account.
For example, firstname.lastname@example.org could arrive on the same account as email@example.com.
The rate for an alias is EUR 12.00/year subject to availability.
The request is made via our support: the price of each alias is automatically added to your annual subscription, and it is invoiced immediately on a pro-rata basis for the remaining duration.
Which address can I use?
The accepted forms are:
- firstname.lastname - firstname.lastname@example.org
- surname.firstname - email@example.com
- p.name - firstname.lastname@example.org
- n.firstname - email@example.com
- firname - firstname.lastname@example.org
- namfir - email@example.com
Other requests will be accepted subject to availability and different clauses.
We reserve the right to refuse any other request without reason.
In the event of a refusal, you will have to accept another proposal or provide one that will be accepted. A refusal does not authorize a full refund if it is obvious that it was not going to be accepted.
For example, newsletters, spam, ads, news, webmasters, or any other such address cannot of course be given to you.
Similarly, company or brand names cannot be accepted. If you are a company and would like an @suremail.eu email address, please contact our support.
Can I change my address?
It is quite possible to change your address, but there are several reservations:
- The desired new address is available
- The change makes sense and is not due to a blocking of your account due to a fault on your part
- You agree that messages sent to the old address will be lost, as they will not be forwarded
- A change of address implies the immediate deactivation of the old one. You keep the same billing cycle.
If you wish to keep both accounts, even for a limited time, you will have to order and pay for the new one. The grace period applies anyway.
To change your address, you must contact our support team in writing.
- Simple 100% 100%
- Reliable 100% 100%
- Spams removal 99% 99%
- Virus removal 100% 100%
- Anti-hack prevention 100% 100%